St. Joseph Catholic School offers two day, three day and five day preschool as part of the St. Joseph Early Childhood Program. The goal of the St. Joseph Early Childhood Program is to provide an educational experience within a Christian atmosphere that will contribute to spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical and social development.
We attain our goal by providing the students with the following opportunities to:
- interact and play within a program of learning activities
- use and explore materials freely and constructively
- enhance creativity, independence and skill development
- develop fine and large motor skills
- develop language and social skills through self expression in music, art, literature and by example
- introduce basic and developmentally appropriate religious concepts